Pet Insurance in Michigan
Safeco has partnered with the Hartville pet insurance program, one of the largest and oldest pet insurance providers in the United States, to offer pet insurance1. Everyone is eligible for Pet Health Insurance, but Safeco customers are eligible for a discounted rate.
About Pet Health Insurance for Michigan residents offered through Safeco
Pet insurance helps ensure you can give your dogs and cats the quality care they need, from routine checkups to emergency services.
Great Choices, Great Coverage:
Along with savings of up to 10%, plans also offer:
- Optional Preventive Care package with no deductible, (at an additional cost).
- A deductible of $100, $250 or $500 annually.
- Annual limits of $2,500, $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000.
- Reimbursement of 90%, 80% or 70% of eligible charges.
- Easy enrollment with no signature required.
- Accidents, with the exception of ligament and knee conditions, and Preventive Care have no waiting period.
Coverage available for:
- Emergency vet visits
- Annual physicals
- Flea prevention
- Dental trauma
- Some alternative therapies
- And much more
1Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply. For all terms and conditions visit www.hartvillepetinsurance.com/terms.
Preventive Care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Complete Coverage SM reimbursements are based on the invoice. Products and discounts may vary and are subject to change.